Discord Server Invitation
You are invited to join PVPXTV. This server is primarily for PvP in WoW, but can be used for other PvP games. Complete the instructions below in sequence to join our Discord and access channels.
- If you play WoW EU, join one of our guilds or communities. Or if you play WoW in any other region (or another game) skip to next step.
- Install and/or open the Discord desktop app. Log in, if needed.
- Click the plus icon in the left sidebar to add a server.
- Click the Join a Server button.
- Select and copy our unlimited and unexpiring Discord invite link:
- Paste the invite link you just copied into the Invite Link box.
- Click the Join Server button, you should now see our setup instructions. If not, read the troubleshooting guide.
- Complete the setup instructions. You should now see our community channels. If not, request assistance in the help channel.
- Read all of the information in the community rules channel.
- Take a look around and say hi.
Discord says the invite is invalid/expired and/or you can't access the server.
This invite is unlimited use with no expiry. If you have the Discord app open, close it. Then in a web browser, log out of Discord and then log back in and retry the link. Still not working? Try using a different device just to sign up.
You can access the setup channels, but not the voice chat or other expected channels.
Complete the instructions in the setup instructions channel.
There are no channels visible at all, even the setup channels.
Leave the server and/or retry the invite link.
Still a problem or a different issue.
Members with these guild ranks or community/Discord roles should be able to help: sergeant/leader/moderator, captain/officer, general/owner.